1. Friend Associates is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you complete our online form we ask you for your name, email address, contact phone number.
3. We use your personal information to provide you with the most accurate service we can give. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information/details with any third party.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details.
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org